Monday, 23 March 2026

 

AUDIENCE 1: The Recently Diagnosed Overwhelm Searcher

Who They Are

Diagnosed within the last 3-6 months. Still in shock. Doctor gave them a prescription and a pamphlet. Now they're drowning in conflicting advice about diet, supplements, exercise protocols, trigger point therapy, medication alternatives, and lifestyle overhauls.




Why They Freeze

  • Too many contradictory experts: Every fibro influencer says something different. Keto vs. anti-inflammatory vs. AIP diet. CBD vs. LDN vs. Cymbalta vs. Lyrica.
  • Fear of wasting money on another dud: They've already bought 3 supplements that did nothing, a $80 ergonomic pillow, and a TENS unit collecting dust.
  • Imposter syndrome about their own pain: "What if I'm not trying hard enough? What if I'm just being lazy and this would work if I stuck with it?"
  • Decision fatigue from medical gaslighting history: Years of being told "it's just stress" or "lose weight" means they second-guess their own judgment.

Psychological Markers

  • 52 open browser tabs comparing magnesium glycinate vs. malate vs. threonate
  • Bookmarked 47 Reddit threads titled "What finally worked for YOU?"
  • Screenshot folder of 89 different protocol recommendations
  • Amazon cart with $340 worth of items, saved for 3 weeks, nothing purchased
  • YouTube watch history shows they've rewatched the same "My fibromyalgia reversal story" video 4 times, looking for the detail they missed

Emotional Arc

  1. Curiosity (Day 1-3): "Finally, a diagnosis! Now I can fix this!"
  2. Hope hunting (Week 1-2): Aggressive research. Taking notes. Building spreadsheets.
  3. Pattern recognition fatigue (Week 3-4): "Wait, these all contradict each other..."
  4. Paralysis (Week 5-8): Can't pull the trigger. Keeps adding "just one more" article to read.
  5. Shame spiral: "Why can't I just DECIDE? Other people figured this out. What's wrong with me?"
  6. Resignation: Closes laptop. Orders nothing. Pain continues.

Language Cues

  • "I just want to make sure I'm doing this right"
  • "Has anyone else tried X AND Y together, or should I do them separately?"
  • "I don't want to waste more money on something that won't work"
  • "What if I start this and it makes things worse?"
  • "Should I wait until I finish the medication trial first?"
  • "I'm still researching..." (said at week 6)

The Offer That Cuts Through

"The 3-Week Fibro Foundation Protocol: We Already Did the Research Overwhelm For You"

Positioning strategy:

  • Eliminate choice architecture: "You don't need 47 supplements. Here are the 3 that stack synergistically."
  • Built-in failure insurance: "14-day symptom tracking included. If you don't see X, here's the exact pivot."
  • Decision validation: "Used by 1,200+ newly diagnosed patients in their first 6 months"
  • Anti-analysis language: "Stop researching. Start recovering. This is your last tab."
  • Commitment device: "Close your other 51 tabs. We'll email you this page. You can come back, but you won't need to."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Supplements for Fibromyalgia: What the Evidence Says

 Best Supplements for Fibromyalgia: What the Evidence Says ## Target keywords Primary keyword: `best supplements for fibromyalgia` Secondary...